Tuesday 6 December 2011

Hallelujah Kenja

In Melbourne on Sunday night, strolling with Katie. We're invited to join in singing the Hallelujah Chorus by a lady standing on the street.

I enjoy singing and have contemplated rejoining a choir this year. It would be fun to have a vocal blast - it'll start in 1/2 hour I'm told.

The lady handed us a flyer and I read it while we have a coffee.

Kenja Communications are the ones running the night ..... 'Who are they?' we ask each other.

Katie Googles them, gasps and appears worried. She shows me - defined by cult, court case, Cornelia Rau, sexual misconduct, witch-hunt ..... Ummm, thanks, but no thanks!!

We stroll back again, the lady is busy arguing with a policeman about a car parked in a No Standing zone at their doorway, she doesn't notice us as we breeze by.

I'm humming the Hallelujah chorus as we stroll along, happy together in this beautiful and comfortable city.

No comments:

Post a Comment